Friday, May 4, 2007

We're Half Way ;)

I have been lazy updating my blogs, have to admit. Actually, there's a couple of posts i started, still pending to finish hehe...Wanted to share with everyone, this week, i'm at 20weeks of my pregnancy..yay..that's half way. We had a scan last week, and we're expecting a baby boy...haven't thought of names yet. Also this is the first time i'm feeling the baby move, it's really exciting. My stomach is getting bigger ( i put on 6lbs since), and i've had the first stranger asked me at the store when i am due, so i guess it means i'm 'showing'...hehe

3 comments:

chcher said...

Wow time flies.....

baby boy eh...i can start putting up my proposal to u two liao..on how I can tech him to be a pro football star like Maradona and earn billions! Have to start early la k....haha...

Gracey said...

eh Cheok, teach pro football meh? if he ends up collecting jerseys wah expensive leh... i tot you can give singing lessons, so he can work part time...hehehe...

Jazlie said...

Finally your bb moves d!! So happy to hear that, later he will swim in your tummy :)