Friday, June 8, 2007

Up Close & Personal

Hmmm...i wonder what my mum will say about this blog exposing hehe, that's why i'm putting this photos up on small scale for some friends wondering how i look now... That's me pregy at 6mths, getting fat but ppl still tell me i look great all the time...(eh dun hurt my feelings la..sensitive la...haha...)



No connection to the above title, just want to intro my super yummylicious high cholesterol seafood porridge...hmmm....made with 3lbs of prawns, clams and cod fish!! We ate the whole pot kekekeh...

4 comments:

wye luon said...

This post sounded so much like those post in thestar.com
"(reporting about the moon...) On a totally unrelated incident, the fisherman's (reporting about the fish)" =P

Unknown said...

hmm... the photo looks sexy.. :-)
food - looks yummy but too high cholestrol, Wye, you better dont eat too much. :-)

chcher said...

wow u look er...er...gorgeous! hehe

prawn porridge looks good too.....wah u really eating alot a...and feeding wye alot....hahhahaa

Jazlie said...

I'm impressed by your stomach pic :)