Monday, August 13, 2007

Coupon Thief is Back!!

We're back...we've been missing for a while....reasons: None, just plain lazy!! Hehehe Of course the other reason is...well, i'm getting bigger each day, and have less interest sitting on the PC blogging...nah...Not True!! It's all i do all day, sit in front of my PC, surfing, chatting, busy-bodying...

What's new? Nothing much, my mum and mum-in-law (yes, both) will be coming in 3weeks!! And i'm due in 5weeks!! It's getting a little harder to turn around in bed..hehe..besides that, i'm still moving around easy...(doctor adviced 1hr walk/day), but the household chores ie laundry, vacuuming, rearranging stuff, cleaning has been passed down to dear husband...;)

My dearest Wye, at the beach, (see his new haircut, guess who did such a good job?? Hint Hint: Home Styled!!)

I've not posted some pics of me for a while...so here a some taken recently...few days ago..at 8mths....one last month!! We're having a picnic watching Hillsboro Airshow, a major event every yr in August. Us being cheapskates just got our mats, and camped outside the airport (didn't get tickets)...still manage to get some good views of the Blue Angels on air!!



Me again, sitting at my favourite chair, in front of the PC!! Heheh...i look huge from the side profile huh...


And then of course, our new project this week was getting FREE Gerber Baby Food!! Target has been our 'superstore' almost everything can be FREE with the right combination of coupons and timing!! Although we didn't do anything illegal, sure feels like a 'coupon thief'...!! Well, not sure if our baby will start on solids so soon....but seems like baby food is good and yummmy for adults alike...kekekeh...


4 comments:

Girl On The Move said...

Hi Grace,
I have just come across your blog and itd great!!
Good luck with the new baby =)
I have just started blogging so I hope I can make it intersting like you do!
Also I worked as an au pair for 6 weeks and have been back nearly a week! come check out my blog if you get time, I have too add pix soon! x

V said...

Finally I get to see your blog! you look fabulous! Can't believe you r gonna be a mom in a month's time. thought of name yet? June n Winsen were breaking their heads. they had a girl's name thought out but not a boy's. Ha! Ha!

Sabrina Bliss said...

Hello!!! Found ur blog from ur frienster profile!!! Been a looong time since the last time we saw each other!! think it was back in Assunta?? :)
Congrats on the Baby tts coming soon!!!! :)
Take care!!

keep posting ur blog ya!! great way to 'keep in touch' of wats happening in everyone's life :)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Notebook, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://notebooks-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.