Monday, April 2, 2007

My First Piece of Blog


I've always wanted to write a blog, to share my life and thoughts... But always thought it's not easy, you know to write something interesting ppl would like to read about, yet the same time, not to reveal too much about oneself for fear of being too personal. I guess on the outside, appearing to be confident and cheerful doesn't always mean the same inside which could sometimes be afraid or unsure...

BUT i am going to start this new 'page', thanks to the support of my husband Wye (who promised to read every article and be my loyal reader) to telling you more about my life and daily rumblings here in the US, at least i hope to be faithfully updating this until i'm too pregnant to do so..heheh..

5 comments:

Schumico said...

you guys really look alike! welcome to blog world! i am so privileged to be the first one to leave a comment here! haha

wye luon said...

This is going to be very interesting =)

Unknown said...

welcome Grace to blogging world.. :-)
now i have a lot of blog to read d... sigh, i need to re-suffle my time already.. :(

chcher said...

ohaiyo gozaimasu!

OneWeirdPanda said...

Welcome Welcome to the blogging world. I'm gonna enjoy catching up with the chronicles of Amazing Grace!